Sunday, November 09, 2008

Family Day

Went out the whole day, but I didn't buy anything cause I didn't even feel like getting anything. Almost all the shops are selling Winter clothings now. Oh well..Winter season now! Some clothes are really pretty, but I still don't see any jacket that caught my eye. Urghhhh. I want a windbreaker, so I don't have to wear so many layers and look like some "bao" in Japan. I think we all looked like a "bao" the last time in Switzerland. Gosh, ugly like don't know what. Oh well...had to dress up like a "bao" cause the temperature's like -20++ CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT?! Freezing cold like don't know what crap.

I'm kinda excited about this Japan trip now :D Although its a short trip, but its okay (: I'm going to make full use of the trip, breathe in as much Japan air, and come back home feeling satisfied and not regretful!

So many people are going Japan this year! People whom I know are...Jessie(school exchange trip to Japan), Belinda, Ing Hong, My aunt's family! Hahaha! Like now what? Japan craze is back? Lol....! I've no idea where our school is going, which part of Japan. But...Bel, IH, + Aunt & us, we're all going to the same place! Just, different dates. Coolness!

Alright, I'm feeling extremely tired now, though I didn't go for the umpiring cause of yesterday's facial + Grandma's birthday celebration. Still...my legs are getting sore of all the walking. Oh yes! Btw, I bumped onto Jessie along with her friends and Dickson with his family, all in Suntec City! & I think I saw Juline in Marina Square. Singapore is indeed that SMALL! Weird weird weird.

Btw, I just saw *'s page, and HE UPDATED HIS ALBUM! SCREAMSSSSSSSSSSSS! AAHAHAHAHA